I changed my font at Lily Puff

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Let's Compare and contrast, shall we?

Andy was out of town this past weekend in Rock City, Idaho. He was backpacking for class. (I know, sweet class huh?) Well, naturally, Will and I had to stay home. It was going to be a crazy weekend, or so I thought. I actually handled it really well, I am proud to say! My only problem was getting to sleep. We do the same thing every night. Well, I was lonely, and I could not shut my mind off. So, I thought to myself, "hmm...Andy watched a ton of movies online at school for free last semester. Maybe I can find Twilight online and watch it." I was needing some Edward time.

I searched.............


And I searched......................


And I searched some more..................


All I could stinking find was previews and "Buy Twilight Online, NOW."


So, I started looking for shows. I went to this site Andy I go to a lot to watch TV online. I discovered they have movies on there as well...sorta. I couldn't figure it out.

I did a general search for the word "vampire." I thought maybe the old Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie would come up.

But, instead, a link for "The Vampire Diaries" came up. I thought "I wonder what this is..." and I clicked it. It took me to The CW link and I clicked that, too.

It showed me this picture:
Pretty hot, huh?

I watched a few episodes. Well, ok, I watched them all. (There was only two at the time. It's brand new show)

It's about a girl named Elena. She lives in Mystic Falls, VA. She falls for the new guy, Stefan Salvatore. He's a vampire. But, don't worry, he only eats animals, not humans. He has a brother, Damon, who is a vampire. But he eats people. They both love Elena. Can she chose? Can she survive before she has to chose? (Sound a little familiar? This is based on a book by LJ Smith. She came BEFORE Stephanie Meyer)

So, here is where the comparing and contrasting comes in. We'll compare Bella and Edward to Elena and Stefan. I'll let you be the judge on who is hotter. (I would also like to say, the acting in The Vampire Diaries is WAY better then in Twilight. It's not as awkward.)


Bella and Edward:
Elena and Stefan:

So, leave me your choice. We're going to take a vote. If you think Bella and Edward are a better looking couple, I want to know. If you think Elena and Stefan are a better looking couple, well, tell me. And, if you are interested in seeing what The Vampire Diaries is all about, check out this site.

3 comments:

Larysa said...

So I saw the commercial for Vampire Diaries and thought it looked interesting, but now I really want to watch it knowing it is actually worth the time. I am excited! Yeah for hot vampires!!

Becca Jane said...

Vampire Diaries couple is WAY hotter!!!

Maples Family!! said...

Well.. according to the pictures you put up, i would have to say Vampire Diaries, although i have never seen, but i don't think that picture Does Edward justice... He is much hotter in the movie..