I changed my font at Lily Puff

Friday, September 25, 2009

My buns are burning!

This week, thanks to my good friend Sonny, I have been given some extra motivation to get my butt in shape! He pretty much said to me "What's holding you back besides being lazy?" And he's exactly right. I've just been lazy. I can give whatever excuse I want: "I don't want to loose my milk supply." "So, make sure you are still eating enough." "I just am not a runner." "No one is a runner, you just have to go do it." So, there ya have it, I have no more excuses. I've decided that I have to have a "purpose" when I exercise. On Wednesday, I walked to the library (I've needed a new book since I've already finished the Fablehaven books) Well, they don't open until 10, so I walked there for NO reason. But it's ok, I went there again yesterday and got me a book and Will some books. Today, I just walked down to East high and back. You know, cause you guys care where I walk to everyday.

I have a hard time because, well, it's easy to get overwhelmed with mommy stuff. It's easier to say "I've taken care of a kid all day." Well, that's no longer just who I am. I do care about myself and I am gonna get back to my skinny little butt. The goal is to loose 25 pounds. That's right. 25 pounds. Wish me luck!

Thanks to my great hubby who wants me back to my old self and my good friend Sonny for telling me straight up I have no more excuses!

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Wanna resume our morning walks? We suck...we only lasted ONE week, haha!
Well either way, Good Luck! you can do it!

Nikki said...

I have decided to try and lose weight again. I exercised every day last week, and will do so again this week. I know we can do it! Love Ya