I changed my font at Lily Puff

Monday, September 21, 2009

Enough with the milestones already!

Will has started crawling. And about a day after he started that craziness, he pulled himself up. What the HECK?! I need a break between these huge milestones! I mean, he's almost 8 months old, but He's just getting too big, too fast. Can't I slow it down? It's just so crazy. We went and bought him some winter clothes...he had like two long sleeve shirts. Poor kid would freeze! It was crazy buying some 12 month clothes. It doesn't seem like he'll ever fit in them.

In other news:

Here is an old school picture of me and one of my best friends, Christina:


She's coming to Utah to visit me! Well, ok...so she's really coming out here to see her boyfriend. He lives in Logan. They met while he was out there selling, and now they are getting together for General Conference. (If any of you know how Andy and I met, you know why this is funny) So, her and her bf will be staying with us in Salt Lake for 4 days. Don't worry, we're kicking Andy out from the bed and the girls will be in one room and the boys will be in the other...on the floor. I can NOT wait! I miss my Georgia friends so much! It'll be so fun!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I agree ~ tell Will to slow down =)
How fun to have your friend come visit ~ and at least you are sleeping with someone you know already, shouldn't be so weird hahaha ;)
Have fun this weekend!