I changed my font at Lily Puff

Friday, September 25, 2009

What a HORRIBLE mommy I am!

So, I know this is my second post for today...

That's because this morning, while talking all about myself, I forgot to talk all about my little man who is EIGHT months old TODAY! I just can't believe it! (I am pretty sure I say that every time I talk about his birthdays!)

He's getting so big. He officially crawls now. And pulls himself up. He's also pretty good at getting his food in his mouth with his fingers. He knows who daddy is. He actually says "Da Da Da" when ever he eats. I was kind of offended until my sister in law, Becky, said I should take it as a compliment. Why you ask? Well, let me tell enlighten you for a moment. He says "Da Da Da" because Dad is the first OTHER person he realizes. What? You say that doesn't make any sense? Well, I am not finished, silly. What that means is: he still considers me and him one person. He associates himself with me and me with him. We are still one in the same in his little mind. I LOVE that way of thinking. Even though he is growning so much and changing so much, one thing that hasn't changed, yet, is the way he sees me. He still sees me as apart of him, the one who he lived in for 8 months.

That's another point. Will is offically lived outside of me as long as he was inside of me. Remember, he was born 4 weeks early.

Will really loves to read. He also likes to eat my plants, and play in the dirt. He likes to go on walks with me. And read stories at night with Daddy. He loves to sit with Daddy on the couch and watch the tube. Or play with toys with Daddy and Mommy. He REALLY loves to be tossed in the air. It makes him giggle a lot. He likes to give girls kisses. Well, ok, he's a one-woman-man, he only kisses Allie Wood.

We love our little man and can't wait for all the fun times ahead!

No comments: