I changed my font at Lily Puff

Monday, May 18, 2009

Weather Man?...err...Weather "people"?

Why is it when you watch the weather on one news channel it says 90 on Monday, 89 and showers on Tuesday and 78 on Wednesday...then the other weather channel says 89 on Monday, 87 on Tuesday, 77 and showers on Wednesday. How are you supposed to plan and prepare for your week when you have conflicting weather reports? Should you just plan for rain on Tuesday and Wednesday? Because that is no fun...we like to play outside. But then, I guess you could be pleasantly surprised with it not raining on one of those days. But, what if it doesn't rain on either of those days? Then you are anxious, because you don't know when it will rain, just that it will! I mean, why can't all the weather "people" get together, and converse with The Lord? Get a sure shot answer as to what the weather would be for the week, then you would only have to watch one weather "person" because they would all be giving the same forecast. The girls could watch the cutest boy weather man and the men could watch the cutest boy weather man too. Because, at least in my house, I rule the remote. (ok, I really don't, I just like to pretend I do.) I mean, does it really matter if it is 90 on Monday on one channel and 89 on Monday on another channel? Does that one degree make that much of a difference? Probably not...but when it says rain on Tuesday on one channel and rain on Wednesday on another channel, then what do you do? Who do you trust? That's what this is all about, trust. Which weather person can I trust?!?!

* ok, so I do see that it might be a little odd, but yes, I only watch the news for the weather and I compare weather reports. I'm in the process of getting help.


IN OTHER NEWS!!!!


Will went to his every FIRST campfire on Friday. We went with our friends Ross and Gina up to Big Cottonwood Canyon to roast marshmallows and starburst! Will was completely mesmorized by the fire. And the river! He is just getting SO big! He sleeps through the night now. In fact, it is just now 10:20, and he's waking. So, now I have to leave!



*lets start being frugal! go to www.beingfrugalisfabulous.com

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Mmmm, roasted starbursts are YUMMY! You should conduct an experiement....for 2 weeks, watch all the news channels' weather reports and then record what the weather actually is...and then see who is the most acurate! :) Then you can just watch the best channel!

Gina Shumway said...

I love reading your blog. I think it's so cute and I love reading about Will. I can't wait til we have kids and I get to experience in the fun!

Sass said...

That is why I don't watch the news AT ALL! Hahahaha
I usually just go to msn.com and check the weather, they give you an hour by hour update! How accurate are they? Who knows?! I am glad that you are seeking help with this serious PROBLEM of comparing weather forecasts!