I changed my font at Lily Puff

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Guilty Pleasures have become my...

ADDICTIONS!


*What Not To Wear

*America's Next Top Model

*A Baby Story

*Wife Swap/Trading Spouses...it's all the same, right?

*Bringing Home Baby


and lastly....


Jon & Kate Plus 8.

Yes, these are my guilty pleasures. Reality TV. It's now become an addiction, where I spent all weekend watching the Jon and Kate marathon on TLC. Don't you hope they can just work things out?? And that Kate can stop being such a meanie? Yes, a meanie. I watch these shows daily, and I have forced Andy to watch them SO much, he watches them on his own now. Ah, brainwashing.

2 comments:

ed and brooke said...

Ha! Those are most of mine too! You should watch Discovery Health. They have some really great ones.

Laura said...

I love What not to wear and a Baby Story. The second one always makes me cry.