I changed my font at Lily Puff

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crazy things just happen sometimes!

Last night was the first night I got a good nights rest in a LOOONG time! I actually had a dream! It's been so long. Usually I am tossing and turning and getting up to go pee. Last night though, I didn't hardly move! It was great! Let's pray for more nights like that right?

On a different note, I may have gotten a good nights rest, but today has been CrAzY! First, I actually left on time this morning, only to get stuck in the parking lot waiting on the garbage man! He took like 10 or 15 minutes! I was parked in just the right spot that no matter which dumpster he was at, I was trapped! So....I didn't make it to work as early as I would have liked. Then, I am at work, just hanging out and this woman comes in. She is kind of panicked saying "I need to use the phone! I need to call the police!" She is homeless looking, and I didn't feel like I should deny her the phone. So, I let her use it. She calls and is talking to dispatch about how she was assulted at the 7-11 and wants to press charges and get a copy of the video tape. So, I'm thinking this poor woman right? Well, she leaves. And then she comes back. And is even more panicked. She needs to call the police again. She was just assulted by an officer. So, again, feeling I could not deny this woman to be able to use the phone, I let her. She calls again and tells dispatch how she was just assulted by the officer they sent. (With all the assulting going on, I should have known better. She didn't look to have any marks on her.) So, Dave, the owner comes out to the store. I was annoyed at this point and I could tell Dave was too. A police car drives by, Dave goes out and flags them down and the officer comes in saying "Pricillia, hang up the phone." She then says "What is going on? Why? I have the right to use the phone!" The officer says "only if they want you here and they don't want you here." Pricilla brings ME into it ( I guess I was the one who let her use the phone after all) "I asked to use it. Didn't I? You could have said no." Like, somehow I magically went and got the police and told them I didn't want her here...while she sat here in front of me for the whole time. I said, "You did ask, but the owner is the one who got the officer..." Then the officer cut me off saying "You don't need to explain to her. She is leaving." They walked out and he arrested her RIGHT in front of me! I have only ever seen people arrested on COPS! I was shocked. So, I went to apologize to Dave. I said "I am sorry, I really thought something was wrong." He said "Don't worry, you did the right thing. I was just at 7-11 and they had her in cuffs. So, when I saw her in here I flagged the officer cause I figured he was looking for her. Don't worry about it though. She said she needed the police." Pheew!

It was seriously the CrAzIeSt thing ever! What a day and it's only 1130!

1 comment:

Becca Jane said...

Don't worry...your day will end on a FABULOUS note with HSM, haha! That is super scary! What a psycho!
And congrats on the good night's sleep! Mine come and go... The peeing thing is always an issue though, but luckily it's usually just once a night.