I changed my font at Lily Puff

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ohhhhh the snow!

Just to catch you guys up on what's going on here at the Fraser Home: Halloween was great! I was Esmeralda and Andy was Egor, the Hunchback. People kept asking if he was Joseph and if that pregnant woman he was with was Mary. Mind you, I had HEAVY makeup on and a temporary tattoo on my neck, plus TONS of jewelry. Oh well...Gypsy's are a lot like Mary huh? Saturday, Andy and I went to Tooele with some of our friends and Andy taught me how to shoot a gun! Yep, that's right. 6 months pregnant, shootin a gun. I did pretty good too. I like to think I am learning survival skills, you know, in case I ever have to hunt my own food or something like that. This week has been pretty easy going. Monday we went to eat enchiladas with Andy's sister Becky and her family. We then had family home evening with them. It was really fun! Monday night, I woke up in the middle of the night with no breathing capability. And when I woke up on Tuesday morning it was worse. Still, I trucked through it and went to work. AND VOTED! Needless to say, my cadidate did not win, but it's ok. It was the lesser of two evils the way I see it. It was still the greatest experience! It was realllly crumy weather yesterday, and since so many people voted early, there was NO LINE! I walked right in with this big grin on my face, the lady asks "Can I help you?" and I said, "Yes! I would like to vote please!" And asked for my sticker too! It was such a great feeling to exercise my rights as an American! I loved it! I think I may be addicted to it actually! hahaha After that, I went to watch my friend Becca's little boy, Cameron. while she went to the store. He is such a funny kid! I went home, fell asleep on the sofa in front of the tv and woke up around 7 to "this just in, Obama has won Vermont" "This just in, Obama has won Virginia" "This just in, this just in this just in!" "We won't officially say Obama has won, but McCain has NO chance now." So, I tried to change the channel right? I love politics, but I really hate the whole play by play crap. I'd like to just know the end result, thanks. But it was on EVERY channel. The perks of having university cable! So, I watched the "This just in,..." With Shepherd Smith (he's the cutest news ancor) and peeled potatoes, cut up carrots, celery, onions and garlic. Made some bacon and then made clam chowder! Yesterday was the perfect day for it! I also make some rolls. Homemade...they were pretty good. After dinner, Andy and I watched President Obama give his speech. Then we went to bed. I hope that as a nation we can come together now and stop being so stinking divided! When I woke up this morning there was about 6 inches of snow at my house! Just over night like that! Urrgggg Utah!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hey I just want to say that even though I have never met you, you seem like a fun person! Hehe. I am a long time friend of Cassie's and I read a few of your comments on her page throughout the last couple months and decided to read your page today. You are so funny! :)

The Frasers said...

haha thanks! I feel like it spices up life. I think I'll check out your blog too :)