I changed my font at Lily Puff

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just something fun :)





























High School

1. Did you date someone from High School? Umm actually, yes. Duh.


2. What kind of car did you drive? Let me see. For 6 weeks I drove a '94 Acura Integra. Then I got hit driving home from school. Then I drove a '92 Honda Accord. AkA: a piece of poo, but it had a sun roof and Hawaiian seat covers :)


3. What was your most embarrassing moment in High School? It'll have to be the one time I was sitting with all my friends at lunch, drinking a Fruitopia, when I took a sip, John Michael said something funny and I started to choke on my drink. The sad thing was no one cared. They all just kept laughing at me. I had to get up and run to the the bathroom and make myself sick. Gross huh? Or the one time Senior year, I was wearing flops and I used to take a short cut to Weight Training and walk in the lunch room, well, there was lunch going on, and someone had spilled milk in the middle of the floor...and I slipped on it. In front of the WHOLE cafeteria. Totally busted up my knee. Mr. Green and Sigfreid came running towards me to help me up and I was completely embarrassed.


4. Were you a party animal? Nahhh


5. Were you considered a flirt? haha, Umm, with my good friends I was.


6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope.


7. Were you a nerd? I guess. I always had good grades (except in Math. I hate numbers)


8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope. I did cross country for a day. Freshman year. Then I realized that meant I would have to run a lot so I quit. Yes, I am a quitter.


9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope. I did always get detention is Dr. Ho's Physics class though.


10. Can you still sing the fight song? I don't even KNOW the fight song.


11. Who were your favorite teachers? Hmm, Mrs. Nelson for sure 10th grade English, then FEA Senior year. Then Coach Hassenger. I had him for American History Junior year, then again for European History Senior year. I fell asleep in his class pretty much everyday, but I always did so well.


12. Where did you sit during lunch? That depends...Sophmore year I sat in the hall with Mandi and Jeri by the school store. Then Junior year, I sat in the same spot with the same people all year long. Senior year, I got to sit with the same people as Junior year, but then they switched my lunch, so me and John Michael had to go to a different lunch. We still sat together though :)


13. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Hmm...I think I actually would.


14. What do you remember most about graduation? That it took forever!


15. Where did you go for Senior Skip Day? hahaha, the only dat I EVER skipped. I went to my then boyfriends house and we were on our way to Subway when I got a flat tire.


16. Have you gained weight since then? Yep...I am also having a baby though.


17. Who was your prom date? Junior Year: John Michael. Senior Year: Matt Oldroyd.


18. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Umm, It would be fun. We'll see where we're at when that time comes around. It's still a ways away.


19. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? The same advice my mom always gave me "BOYS ARE STUPID!" haha and Study more.

2 comments:

ed and brooke said...

I didn't really get to know you really well when I was at North. I also kind of disappeared from Young Womens when you were in there. Something about me calling selena a hoe and drama associated with it. Oh well. This is really funny though. I'm glad you posted it. The story about you slipping on spilled milk and Siegfied and Mr. Green coming to your rescue brought back a ton of memories. I can't even tell you how often I humiliated myself at that school. It's weird to see people from high school on facebook too. They tend to be a.) 40 lbs. heavier b.) unemployed c.) bartenders or all of the above. I think just knowing that so many people turned out the way they did has changed my mind about attending a 10 year reunion.

Becca Jane said...

Fun post! I loved high school when I lived in Oregon. But we moved to Utah halfway through high school, so my jr and sr years were lame. Sad. I did get to fly back to Oregon for my Sr Prom though, so that was cool. This Spring I will have been graduated for 10 years....CRAZY!