I changed my font at Lily Puff

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's weird, I go through spurts where I have NOTHING to say on this thing, then all of the sudden it's like "ohhh, I should do this!" Or, "I want to tell everyone about this" and I have tons to say for days at a time. I guess this is one of those times :) haha

I am pretty obsessed with Twilight. Not as much as some, but definitely MORE then others! Well, Andy and I are going to see it on SATURDAY!! Yippee! Right before the Utah vs. BYU game. Which, BYU will get their butts kicked!! Sorry to all you BYU fans, I love ya, but it's true! haha

So, this Saturday is a busy day! First, I will have to clean my house :(

Then, I will get to see TWILIGHT :)
THEN we get to watch Utah and BYU battle it out!!




VS.





I am pretty excited about all the stuff we get to do this weekend...except cleaning. That's not fun.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hooray for Twilight! I'm going tomorrow night.

Becca Jane said...

Yeah, Utah will probably win, but I'm true blue! Although if Utah does win, I will start cheering them on through the finals!!
I hope Twilight is good. I always get nervous to watch movies after I read a good book because I have the scenes and characters all set in my mind, and sometimes it bothers me to see it portrayed differently than I had seen it myself!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

I am so glad you found our blog I haven't seen you forever! We do need to get together and I need to come see you cute place. I am glad you read Twilight I can't wait we are going to see it tomorrow night and then going to the Coldplay concert! lets get together soon, love ya