I changed my font at Lily Puff

Monday, October 20, 2008

New and Exciting things for Moms and Mom's to be!

My friend and I are thinking of starting up our own little online website/blog of products we make for moms and mom's to be. Some of these items include baby slings and wraps, design burpies and binkie strings with clips, hairbands and bows, onies with ties, tie dye t-shirts and onesies, Hooter Hiders, onesies with ties and other designs for boys and cute designs for girls. We have lots of ideas and think it'll be great to make these things available to us moms! I love slings and baby wraps, but they are expensive to buy! We hope to offer great porducts at inexpensive prices!

Please let me know if you would be interested in these products. Also, any other ideas would be great!

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Hey, I would love products like that! I never used any sort of wrap or sling with Cam, but I will probably need to with this baby. Keep me posted!! And good luck!

ed and brooke said...

I'm not a mom... yet but I think it is a fantastic idea! Your one competitor may be etsy.com though.