I changed my font at Lily Puff

Friday, August 1, 2008

Our baby does Summer Saults!

Andy and I got to see our baby today! It was really really great! The little bugger is SO amazing active! Lil Fraser was doin summer saults all over the place :) Andy said he was just excited to have his picture taken. He was so cute! I just couldn't get over the goofy look on Andy's face! He was so over joyed! It was amazing! The doctor was saying he couldn't believe how much he was movie. He said "this is a hyperactive baby. We'll have to get him some hyperactive meds!!: I said "haha, ridalin for your fetus! haha Anywho...the little bugger was EVERYWHERE! I can't wait until I can actually FEEL the movement. Although, I'm sure I'll be wishing I couldn't feel it sometimes! We got a picture. The doc was having kind of a hard time seeing clearly because my bladder wasn't "full" PSHHH! I beg to differ about that statement! My bladder is ALWAYS full now. I go back in 5weeks. Then either a week or two weeks after that I have to go have the RH negative shot and some more blood work done. NOT excited. Oh well. It's all a good reason huh? Tonight Andy and I are watching his sisters kids. 5 girls and 2 boys...don't worry, they are 2 different sisters. Although it's split exactly that way. 5 girls to his sister Becky and 2 boys to his sister Cassie.

One good thing the doctor prescribed was back rubs, every night! Sweet deal huh?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! I'm so happy you got to see the baby. That is always so fun! It's really cool when you can start feeling the baby move..definitly one of the great things about being pregnant!

ed and brooke said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. It will be fun to see if you are having a boy or a girl soon!