I changed my font at Lily Puff

Thursday, August 7, 2008

East Coast sick....








Well, Andy has about a year and a half left of school and then it's off to Medical School for us. We want to go back East for that. The east coast schools are just more established then west coast schools. I will admit, I am extremely excited about going back east. I miss colors. Especially the color GREEN! I love living in Salt Lake City, I mean, it's much cleaner then any other city I've ever lived in, there is lots to do, but it's just...dusty. Haha, I know, I'm a big weirdy. But here are some pictures of where we are looking at going to Med School. It's in western Virginia. Not West Virginia, the western part of Virginia.

Here are some pictures!



Another thing I really, REALLY miss is going to the Gulf Coast! I absolutely miss the ocean! My family went to Deastin/Panama City Beach every year. I know, most of you are thinking, the same place every year...boring! It's actually not when your a beach rat like myself. I just loved going and playing in the water, volleyball, sea kyaking, diving for sand dollars, skim boarding, going out to eat at night and getting fresh catch sea food. It is just the best vacation ever. And it's really a vacation, you just go and relax! One of my favorite activities was going to Shell Island and collecting sea shells. I miss doing that too! I'm trying to convince Andy that once we can afford it, I want to get a condo or small beach house there, that way we have NO reason to not go! I'm sly huh?? I mean, How could he resist with the cool waves, crystal clear waters and white sand beaches??











Basically I'm saying, I want to be there, and soon!



2 comments:

Larysa said...

That really does look wonderful, Mycah!! I fully support you on your quest for the beach house. =) The east coast is a happy place!

Sass said...

that would be so awesome to go to Virginia for school!!! We almost went that route! But then Steve did not get accepted back to BYU everything went crazy..oh well! So are you guys planning on just having a couple of kids & waiting to have more until after he is done with med school? If you guys moved to VA I am thinking we would have to come and visit? It it near the Bush Gardens!? ?

Ohh and yes I think that this blog thing is a little confusing, but my friend Krista is helping me out and I am slowly getting the hang of it!