I changed my font at Lily Puff

Friday, August 15, 2008

Moving Out EXCIIIIIIIIIIITMENT!

Andy and I are movin out on Tuesday! Yaaahoo! We've been washing EVERYTHING! All our dishes, sheets, dish cloths. We're not going to have a dishwasher or washer and dryer. So I wanted to get MOST of the stuff cleaned so we can just put it away when we move in. I am really excited to use all of our great stuff we got when we were married! Like our amazing Kitchen Aid. Or our super cool quesadilla maker that I about peed my pants when I saw we got it! Or just our really amazing dishes and silverware. You know, our OWN bed, our own TV, our own couch! I just can't wait to use our things. And I'm so ready to live with just Andy and get to be a newly wed couple..(with a baby on the way already! hehe)...Don't get me wrong. I love Andy's parents! They are really really great! I mean, they let us live with them after we were married and had no place to go to yet. And on top of that, when I moved out here to Utah, they let me live with them. They've done so much for us and I am truly grateful, BUT I can't wait to buy our own food and use our own things and do things our way. No matter what, living there was not really our place. So, I am really excited to have our own place :) Like I said, we move in on Tuesday, but I have to work that morning. Lame huh? But I get the afternoon off, so Andy won't be putting TOO many things in the wrong spots! Our friends Ross and Gina, and Matt and Raquel are going to help us out! It's gonna be such a great help! Even though Andy is amazingly strong, I just don't think it's a good idea for him to be bringing a couch up stairs ;) I feel kinda bad because I'm pretty much gonna be able to take up the clothes and towels and that's about it. I can't do any heavy lifting, so I'll be spending most of my time putting things away!

I'll post pictures after we move in :)

2 comments:

ed and brooke said...

Where is your new place?

The Frasers said...

we're moving to University Village at the U