I changed my font at Lily Puff

Friday, August 29, 2008

Eclipse!

Started reading Eclipse yesterday :)

Andy has been coming home early every night that he is SUPPOSED to not be home until 930. It's my time when I curl up on the sofa, with my book, chips or something else to eat, a drink and loose myself in my fantasy world. Wednesday I was making dinner, well...Andy made the salsa chicken in the crock pot and I made the rice, getting very excited to get to indulge myself in my book when Andy came in the door. I swerved around and said "WHAT are YOU doing home? It's only 630!" He says to me "Well, why don't you answer your phone every now and then?" (I keep it on silent most of the day and never remember to turn it back) So I told him that. He then tells me the Bishop is coming over tonight. Yipee...I have a really hard time having people come over that I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who don't like home teachers or anything, but I hate being put in those awkward situations. Maybe after a few weeks I'd be alright having the bishop over...we've only been there one week. I said as much and then I proceeded to ask him how I'm supposed to get used to him being gone a lot if he always comes home early? He says "Isn't it a good thing I'm home?" I said "Well, of course. BUT, I was excited to have the house at a lower temperature(he's always cold...I like it cold....I'm guessing it's a pregnant thing cause I didn't used to be this way.) and to indulge myself in my fantasy world." He says...and I quote "Maybe you should join the real world every now and then" Uhhh! (in a high school girl, I know you didn't just say that kind of way) The real world is overrated.

So, at dinner, I just talked about the series the whole time. And I called Edward Cullen dreamy cause, well, he is! And I told Andy all about the story and why it's so good. So, once I'm finished with it, we're going to read it together :) cute huh?

On another note...John McCain picked a woman for his vice president...I think this will be an election to make history. What's sad is it's my first time to vote and I feel that there isn't anyone good to choose from. Neither candidate has made me just believe a word they say. Sad huh?

Ohhhh! Little Fraser has been kicking! I swear it's gotta be kicking! It's great :)

1 comment:

Larysa said...

That is so funny! I was kindof the same way when I was reading those books. Weird question for you, does Edward look anything like Andy in your head? My idea of Edward changed after I got married. LoL But that is the great thing b/c Edward is everyone's "dreamy" guy. Happy reading!! =)