I changed my font at Lily Puff

Friday, March 4, 2011

Midwestern

Andy was accepted at Midwestern in Arizona! We are so excited! We still aren't sure if that is where we will end up, BUT we now have an option! Andy really liked the school, and believe it or not, Arizona has grown on me. I have had a good feeling about going there for a while. (Maybe it's because we could actually afford to live AND eat. Not one or the other...) Anyways, he just got back from his interview in Florida and he leaves on the 23rd for his interviews in Pennsylvania and Oregon. So, we shall see...our choices are still all over the place. It is so crazy that this time is actually here! We always talked about 'when we go to medical school....' and it always seemed to be YEARS away. But, HERE it is!

~~~~

I just wanted to post some cute things Will does now:

1. He LOVES to jump on the bed. Or the chair. Or the couch. Basically, if he can bounce on it, he will jump on it.

2. My friend came by the house the other day while I was working. She brought her new baby Claire and her dog Bronco. Will loves dogs. When we were leaving Bronco, Will said "Bye Bye Bronco!" What?! Did you really just say Bronco? I only said his name once! It was so cute!

3. He is such an eater now. Every morning he eats his breakfast, then 30 minutes later he is asking for food. "Mama, manna, pleeeeese?" (Manna is banana, I am sure it tastes better then manna, although you would think it was from heaven the way he eats it!) "Mama? Nunch? Pleeeeeeeeeeese?" He's so fun to talk with now. I love it!

4. He loooooves to watch fish. We have a salt water tank here at the house, and when he comes out, he goes straight to the fish.

5. He always asks "Wusat?" He will point at something or bring it to me and ask "Wusat?" I love that he is exploring the world around him! It's so fun!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Arizona is the best!! :) Look forward to finding out what your final decision is!