I changed my font at Lily Puff

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Where will this baby be born?!

That's right everyone, we're having baby #2! Due October 7th! It works out perfect because we will be settled...wherever we go! This baby could be born in Arizona, Florida, Pennsylvania or Oregon! I have felt pretty great...scratch that, I feel like poo. Don't come to my house, you'll think I am a complete slob. I know Andy does. But it's not my fault. I am sick ALL the time! I go from feeling like I am going to loose all my breakfast to feeling like I haven't had any food since last Monday. Don't ask me what I want to eat, because everything sounds gross to me.

But hey, that's alright. This is the first and only post I will be complaining about this little life inside of me! Andy wants another boy...but my gut tells me it's a girl. (Could be because I wasn't even close to being this sick with Will....)

5 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Yay! I'm guessing GIRL too! Guess we'll have to hang out lots before you head out!

Johansen Family said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!! All of my pregnancies have been VERY different and I have all boys so you never know it could be another boy! :)

Steve and Larae said...

YAY!!! Congratu-freakin-lations to you guys! That is so exciting!!

Larysa said...

Hooray! Congratulations! I hope you get feeling better soon, though!! Being sick is never fun, no matter the reason.

Jace and Karen said...

CONGRATS on #2!! so exciting! TWO is a handful but so much fun!