I changed my font at Lily Puff

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The FINAL decision!

Andy spent last weekend in Erie, Pennsylvania and Lebanon, Oregon interviewing at some schools. (Well, he actually over slept for his interview in Oregon. So, instead he played at the coast and enjoyed fresh clam chowder and halibut. I was quite jealous!!)

Now that he has seen all the schools...we've made a decision of where we would like to live for the next four years! We're going to Glendale, Arizona! We'll be moving sometime this summer. I prefer the sooner the better. Seeing as I will be about six months pregnant and it will be SUMMER...in ARIZONA! But, we can't move until we find a place to live. Duh. Something about having a roof over our heads is kind of a big deal! We know this is the right choice for our family. This school has just been at the fore-front every step of the way...and not by our doing. We actually saved it for last...and they always got back to us first! There are plenty of homes in the area for us to either rent or buy. The school itself is great! There is still a large LDS community, which will be good for me. Hopefully, I won't end up on bed rest and won't NEED the ward as much as I think. Our old ward was great last time I did bed rest and I can only pray that our new ward is willing to help us out if we need it! It all just feels right and I am actually...EXCITED! I can't wait for this next phase in our lives! We're grateful for a Heavenly Father who leads us on the right path!

(And I'd be REALLY grateful if Will would take his nap already!)

3 comments:

Laura said...

How exciting to move onto another step in your lives! Best of luck for you guys in AZ. I used to live in Mesa and love it there.

Steve and Larae said...

That is exciting for you guys! I'm glad things have worked out so well and I'm sure they will continue to do so. It'll be sad though that you guys will be so far away...then we'll REALLY NEVER see you! ;)

The Seiuli's said...

First off congrats on baby #2, second you will love az. It will be hot but you will love love the winters. :)