I changed my font at Lily Puff

Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Mom...Mom...MOM!"

So, Will uses my name. ALL THE TIME! It's seriously the cutest thing I have ever heard in my whole life.

Here is an example of Will:

Will:"Mom? Cookie?"
Me:"No, Will, we aren't going to have any cookies."
W:"Mom? Choco?"(Chocolate)
M:"No, Will, no chocolate right now. Maybe after lunch."
W:"Mom? Orange?"
M:"Will, we're going to have lunch in an hour. Just wait, ok?"
W:"Ok."

Five minutes elapse...
W:"Mom? Nusnack?" (Fruit snacks. I bought some super yummy ones and I think he is addicted.)
M:"Will, no more food right now. Ok?"
W:"Ok, Mom? Apple?"
M:"Hey, Will, let's start making lunch!"

So, he does this ALL the time. Multiple times a day. I love it! Tonight, I was sitting with Andy, asking him if he would take out the garbage and help me with the recycle bins when Will walks up and says:

"Mom? Cookie? Choco? Orange? Apple?"

He didn't even wait for me to say "No, not right now." He just went through the list of things he loves to eat! It was the funniest thing ever! Andy and I were just dying, we were laughing SO hard! I love this kid and I can't get enough of him!!

No comments: