I changed my font at Lily Puff

Friday, February 26, 2010

Can't Wait For Summer!


Please say hello to our new toy! This is the new tent we will be getting by Nemo!

Ever since I moved to Utah, I have been so thrilled about all the outdoor things to do. We just haven't been able to do any of them yet. This tax season we were blessed with a nice fat return. While we used the majority of it to put in savings and to pay off some student loans, we used a small chunk of it to buy camping gear! Working here at RMH, we will actually have weekends to do things! When we were first married, I worked Saturdays, then I didn't and Andy did, then neither of us did, but we had to go to my in-laws to do laundry and the only day we had was Saturday. NOW, we get to go play from 9am on Fridays until 5pm on Saturdays. We have a HUGE list of things we are going to do this summer. And all of the places we are going require camping! I just can't wait! I am so excited to finally go see places like Moab (and not be driving through in a blizzard) and St. George, Northern Utah and just everything we have planned! We're gonna teach Will how to fish and let him be free range. (Andy thinks we should take our pack n play with us so Will doesn't wander too much...I am of the belief that we just need to teach him boundaries, not just keep him caged. Plus, who REALLY wants to drag a pack n play in the woods? I'd rather not. They did it back in the old days and kids turned out just fine.) We are really excited for all the new adventures headed our way. And we are really, REALLY excited for some warm weather!

No comments: