I changed my font at Lily Puff

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What a FUN weekend!

This past weekend was great! Andy and I are NOT Valentine's people. We just both this it's a commercial holiday. "Go spend money on cards that say mushy love poems and candy for your wife who started her New Year's diet. That's the only way to show I Love You." And does anyone actually know the history of Valentine's Day? Go here. It's to celebrate the martyrdom of at least three Saints named Valentine. Do you know what happened on February 14, 1929? The St. Valentine's Day Massacre. Awesome! Sounds soooooo loving right? But, it's really just this commercial holiday. If you only get lovey and mushy with your spouse or significant other or whatever once a year, then I am sorry for you.

So, this weekend we had a looooot of fun! Saturday we spent the day driving all over creation to buy a Wii! That's right. We broke down and got a Wii. And I LOVE IT! We have had SUCH a blast playing together! Andy is obsessed with sword fighting and I dominate at 3-point shooting. Sunday we spent the day at home, because YET AGAIN, Will is sick, sick, sick. Same stuff, different day. He had a fever of 102.6. We took him to the doctor on Monday and he's on a new antibiotic and eye drops. FUN! Oh...and I'll have to take him in AGAIN today because he is breaking out in a rash ALL OVER HIS BODY!

Monday, Andy had the day off! Happy Presidents Day! We kept our tradition of going to Moochies on all "small" holidays. Andy got the Philly Cheese Steak and I got the Reuben. Of Course. Our friends, Amy and Jeff, watched Will while we went to see Avatar! IN 3D! It was amazing! Seriously, it was the BEST movie I have ever seen in my entire life. Andy and I want to live on Pandora and be Na'vi. The story line is almost identical to Fern Gully though. I thought for sure James Cameron could come up with something a little better then stealing a story from a cartoon. It was still amazing though! If you have not seen it, GO SEE IT! It is WORTH IT!

Now, I must shower so I can take Will to the Doctor yet again. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: