I changed my font at Lily Puff

Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's Almost Here!


Are you as mad as the Mad Hatter?

Johnny Depp is my all time favorite actor. I have loved him since the first time I saw "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" when I was about 6.
One of my all time favorite movies is "The Nightmare Before Christmas" By Tim Burton. Now, you are either a Tim Burton fan, or you aren't. I am. I know, he's kinda weird, but I think him and I would get along just fine. I can't wait to see the new movie by Tim Burton, starring Johnny Depp, Alice in Wonderland! It just looks so amazing!
We won't get to see it opening weekend, but that's ok, because we are FINALLY going to have our family pictures done! My good friend, Malina is going to be our photographer and we'll be doing them at City Creek Park. I am so excited to finally have a picture of the trio, that will actually look good. I am excited because Malina wants me to be apart of the editing process. Last time I did that, was with our wedding photographer and I loved it. We're gonna play around with our colors because it's going to be still pretty gray out. I will be sure to post some as soon as we have some!
We have lots of fun trips coming up here in the next 3-4 months. In May, my mom is going to be visiting for 10 days. June, we are going to North Carolina for "Grandkids Camp" for about 10 days. We'll also be there for my brothers graduation! I am so happy I get to be with him for that! Then in September, we have our BIG Disneyland trip!

Well, motherly duties call and so do work duties! Hope everyone is well!

No comments: