I changed my font at Lily Puff

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oh, Saratoga Springs

Today was day two of Spring Break. We left around 915 and picked up our friend Matt. Then, we picked up our friend Ryan. We dropped Will of at my sister-in-law, Cassie's, house to play with his cousins.

The four of us drove out to Saratoga Springs to go shootin! That's right. Matt brought his hand gun, Ryan brought a shot gun and a rifle, Andy brought his shotgun and we just shot things all day long! I have only been shooting once before, but it is so fun! I love it. Makes me feel like if I really needed to, I could hunt for my food. I forgot how much of a kick a shotgun has. I thought I had it back tight in my shoulder, but my first shot on it totally almost knocked me back! I have a huge bruise in the making. I think my favorite was the handgun! It was so awesome!

Afterward, we all went to In-N-Out burger. Of course, it was great!

Will had a great time with his cousins and we have decided that he needs to be able to play more with them, so I am hoping to get together with my sisters more often!

Tomorrow I think we will have a break day. There is laundry and cleaning to be done. But if something fun comes up, everything else can wait!

4 comments:

Sass said...

I am glad you had such a fun time. I can't wait to go shootin again!!
I still have not been to In N Out. Some people I know really hate it....I can't wait to try it.

The Frasers said...

I'll go with you to try it. OK!

Becky said...

I have never shot a gun! You and Sass amaze me! I'm glad you had a fun time! I haven't been to In N Out here in Salt Lake yet either! Can I come!? See how I just invite myself! heehee!

The Frasers said...

Ok...As soon as I am off my diet, we'll go. Only two more weeks!