I changed my font at Lily Puff

Friday, July 17, 2009

Knowing

So, last night, we had our good friends Nate and Becca over for popcorn and a movie. Andy had a bad day the other day, so to cheer him up, I rented a movie for us to watch. I rented the new movie "Knowing". I was kinda surprised by how it turned out! I enjoyed it, although my friend Becca will tell you it wasn't that good....at least it ended up being bad in the end. :) Love you Becca! So, anyways, it ended up being QUITE the interesting movie including lots of references to lots of peoples beliefs of the end of the world. Including the 144,000...so, I say, it was good. I enjoyed it. And it kept me on the edge of my seat, and hiding my head under the covers at some parts!

1 comment:

Becca Jane said...

I think I just had high expectations...the previews made it sound cooler than it was....IMO! I was hiding behind my blanket a ton, I'm such a wimp!!