I changed my font at Lily Puff

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Icky Ticky

So, I've been kinda sick the past few days. Maybe it's just stress. Who knows. I bet the fact that no matter how long I sleep, I can't get enough sleep has something to do with it as well.

Last night, Andy and I went to see a special viewing of The Rocker. It's a new movie starring Dwight from "The Office". Let me just say, it was so funny :) It is supposed to come out at the end of the summer! So go see it!

I go to the doctor next week (finally)!! I had no clue which doctor to choose, but I knew where I want to have the baby. So, I just went to the physician referral on the web page and started calling. Do you know, most doctors have their office closed for like TWO hours during lunch? Yeah, sick, I know. I called about 5 places before I had anyone answer. The first person to answer was who I made an appointment with. Process of elimination I guess huh? Or more like testing fate. Anywho, the nurse I spoke with was very kind. She even told me what kind of Medicaid to choose when the time comes. That was very helpful :)

I've been going crazy. I finished my last book I was reading, A Fiery Cross, on Thursday. And I went to the library on Friday and they didn't have the next book in the series! I had to put it on hold :( I don't like to mix series, so I've been reading one of the other books in the series until I can get the next one, A Breath of Snow and Ashes. It's driving me wacko!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

No fun being sick. Being pregnant doesn't help it either! I still feel sick sometimes, and I really do think it's because I'm not getting enough sleep.

I'm happy that you found a doctor. Hopefully you'll be happy with your choice. If not, you can change.