I changed my font at Lily Puff

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th Ya'll!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Forth of July! I know we did! I didn't have to work :) so that was a major plus right there! Andy and I slept in until 1030!! Can you believe that?? It was so amazingly nice! We had a really great breakfast! Eggs, bacon, fruit and berry shakes that were to die for! After that, we went to Target. See, none of my clothes fit as comfortably anymore. And I'm all about comfort. So we went and bought me a couple shirts and come gouchos. If you don't own any of those, I highly suggest you get some! They are so great! Andy kept saying "You're so lucky you're the pregnant one." I said "Oh, really now?" He said "Yeah, you get to buy all new clothes!" It was so funny! After that we went to see Get Smart! We usually go to the dollar movie which is kind of gross, you know? It was the first time we'd gone to see a new release since we got married...we did see Indiana Jones, but that was free. It is SUCH a good movie! It's so funny! And, get this, it's CLEAN! It was such a good movie, I'm glad we went to see it. After that, we had to go but some buns and stuff for the family cook out we had. It was so fun! We did BBQ sandwiches and tons of sides! A prego girls dream, that's for sure! After that we did fireworks in the cul-de-sac. It was so fun! For the grand finale, we were gonna do all the biggest ones last, all at once. So, to help the boys out, Cassie and I helped them light all the fireworks. We were all huddled around the lighter, putting our wicks up to the flame and mine was not lighting. Then, all of a sudden, Cassie lit and it totally exploded in my face! I've never run so fast before! The dumb thing, I thought it was mine that had lit in my face and I ran off with it! So it's a good thing it wasn't! So, our Forth was relaxed and Fun! And tonight, we're going to eat dinner with Brett and Larysa! I'm pretty excited :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Fun! Gosh, I would love some good BBQ! I totally know how it feels to need some new clothes that are comfortable. You tell Andy that with all the other not so fun stuff you have to go through during pregnancy...new clothes are defintly an entitlement...not a matter of being lucky! :)