I changed my font at Lily Puff

Friday, June 26, 2009

"I'm starting with the man in the mirror"

Say what you want about Michael Jackson. You can't deny he was a great artist, dancer and world peace/human rights advocate.

Last night I watched the 20/20 special about Michael Jackson. In talking about the fact that he seems to be regressing, back to a child, and the behaves childish, MJ said these words: "I am a firm believer in Jesus Christ. He said to become like the children. I am not childish, I am childlike. When I see children, I see the face of God."


I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
(Ooh!)
I'm Asking Him To Change His
Ways
(Change His Ways-Ooh!)
And No Message Could've
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself And
Then Make That . . .
(Take A Look At Yourself And
Then Make That . . .)
Change!



No one is perfect. We are not the ones who should judge. I think we could all learn a lesson from MJ.

1 comment:

Dan and Lauren said...

Hey Micah! This is Lauren Hirst from the ward! I found your blog, haha! It's super cute! I agree with you, MJ was a fantastic entertainer and artist. I love his music, though not his lifestyle, but oh well. He will forever be missed.