I changed my font at Lily Puff

Monday, March 30, 2009

I wish I would have read this BEFORE I had a baby


I really wish I would have read this book before I had a baby. You NEVER know how stressful it can be when your baby cries...and you can't do ANYTHING to stop it.

EXCEPT with the knowledge you will gain when you read this book. You'll learn why babies cry, and what exactly is colic. Then you will learn how to reach your babies calming reflex.

So, if you have a baby, or are having a baby, READ THIS BOOK! It has saved my life, and more importantly...MY SANITY!

2 comments:

Meghan Huntsman said...

I totally got this DVD before Danielle was born and should have lent it to you! It really is like a lightswitch when you apply the techniques. Will's a cutie and I loved his blessing on Sunday!

Sass said...

I heard you and Mer talking about this book a little bit. Maybe I should go pick it up from the library!