I changed my font at Lily Puff

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just an update.

Sorry it's been FOREVER. I've not had the chance to do much of anything. This past week has been nuts! and pretty hard too. Andy's Grandpa Fraser passed away. Although I didn't know him for very long, I definitely feel like he was the grandparent I was the closest to. When ever we got together for family dinner, or Andy and I went to their house to visit, him and I would always talk about everything mostly how happy he was with his family. He was a great man and it was hard to see him go. We will really miss him, but we also know he is here with us. We can feel his presence. After all, Will is his namesake and we know he wants to continue getting to be with is family. His service was beautiful. Each of his grandchildren was able to take a rose from one of the bouquets. I have a frame I am going to put a picture of him in and I am going to add a few of the petals to go with the picture.

Here are four generations of Frasers': Andy's dad, Grandpa Fraser, Will and Andy




In other news...Will is still iffy about sleeping in his bed. Sometimes he will do it, other times he won't. He's been spitting up even more lately. We went to the Doctor today and we are set up for an xray to see if he has reflux. He was also weighed at 9 pounds 8 ounces and is 22 inches long! He's getting SO big! I can't even believe it!

My grandparents are coming into town on the 28th and I CAN NOT wait!

In the meantime, I plan on spending time with Andy and Will and our family! Andy's brother Jake and his Wife and three daughters are in town for two weeks from Arizona! We couldn't be more excited to see them!

1 comment:

Becca Jane said...

That 4 generation picture is so great, Will will love that when he's older.
I'm so glad Will is growing so well! He's gonna pass Allie up, I bet! If this SNOW ever stops, we can hang out outside again!