I changed my font at Lily Puff

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"You haven't been sleeping well for days."

Today is the first real nice day we have had in days. It's going to reach 74 today. It's almost June. My family and friends in Georgia have had their pools open for weeks. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain. I just don't like the rain when it's also cold. I love a nice spring rain, with the windows open and the air muggy after. I am glad Mother Nature has a smile on her face today and decided it was okay to let the sun shine down on us.

Will and I went to the mall yesterday to walk around while it was raining. We just needed to get out of the house. I was feeling so on top of this move...Now that it is literally 14 days away, I am feeling SO overwhelmed! I have gone through all of the baby clothes (It's weird that most of the clothes are no longer just Will's clothes. He's gonna be handing 'em down to his new little brother!) I have them organized and put into large bins. I have gone through my clothes and organized them, as well as have had Andy go through his clothes and get them organized. I have gone through, organized and packed all of my craft desk. (Yes, I have an entire desk just for crafting and sewing) Other then that, I don't think I have done much. I still need to go through the toys, box those up, go through the pantry and throw most of it away. I do not want to pack food that probably won't last the trip anyways. Changes in elevation will cause cans to explode. That's a mess I just don't feel like dealing with at this point in my life. I would rather start over anyways, get things which are healthier and we will actually use. I think I am going to get all the books packed. Andy has school books, which I will leave for him. It feels like so much, but so little. It doesn't help that I have been sleeping horribly the last few nights. My nose is so stuffy, I can't breathe well. My hips are killing me, so it hurts to sleep on my sides. So, I end up on my back, which also hurts. I am always hot. Andy and I have battle of the thermostat. I either turn it off because the temperature is perfect inside because it's cool outside, or I turn on the AC, to cool things down. When he gets home, he turns the heat back on. I don't know why the man does it, he's a furnace as it is. It seems like every time I finally get comfortable and fall asleep, I am rushing to the bathroom! I feel like I have exploded in the last two weeks. I actually look pregnant, which is nice. I just don't enjoy the growing pains and itching.

We are so excited about this move....I am pretty nervous about starting over and making all new friends. But, at least Andy and I will be starting over together. He'll have to make all new friends too! For now, I am going to do the dishes and put some things in boxes. Then, I am taking Will outside to enjoy Mother Nature's good mood!

No comments: