I changed my font at Lily Puff

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Results Are In....

I know, I know, you've all been waiting to hear about the gender of this baby. I have to apologize, I haven't had any time to blog since we found out on Friday. (We had one last trip to Idaho to visit Andy's sister, Nikki!). It was such a crazy day! I took Will to the park, to feed the ducks and play at the playground. That was a blast. I am afraid of Geese. And there are a ton of them at the park. I don't like to not let Will do things, just because I am afraid, or don't like something. (Which is why the child looooves peaches. Yuck!) So, we hung around the geese. Until they started getting aggressive. Not cool. Afterwards, my dear friend came over to watch Will while Andy and I headed out to the doctors office. We had the ultrasound done. The tech was actually an old neighbor of ours, so it was a lot more fun the usual. I honestly had NO idea what we were having. Last time, Andy and I could agree on names, which were all boy names. And we had a boy. So, being logical (and just trying to come up with a reason WHY I thought this baby is a girl) I thought because we had girl names picked out, we would probably having a girl. Well, this little baby is quite the mover and shaker! This baby would NOT cooperate with the tech. In fact, this baby did a complete somersault while we were trying to get a snap shot of the profile! The baby also waved at us in the first couple of minutes!

It was so cute, and great fun to get to see our little.....BOY!!!!

Yep, I am going to be even more out numbered! There were only two of you who thought we were having a boy! I am so surprised! I was completely shocked! The first words out of my mouth were "Are you kidding me?! What are we going to name this child?!" We're excited to have another little man running around our home (and to not have to buy all new clothes!) I am also glad they are far enough apart that I won't have two boys on missions!

Now...the name search begins!

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Yay!! You know I'm always available to chat about names!!!! I'm glad Will gets a brother. I'm hoping that Cameron gets one this time around.

ed and brooke said...

Woo Hoo! Boys are so fun. I know what you mean about names. So hard with boys. When are you guys moving down here around? Is it the first week of June?

Johansen Family said...

Take it from me boys are fun!! Will and your baby boy will be great buddies! Congratulations!!