I changed my font at Lily Puff

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Officially Utes!

I wanted to post the picture above, only because I feel like it captures our family how we really act all the time. Will isn't paying any attention, Andy is trying to get Will to pay attention and I'm being goofy to keep my sanity!
Here is the graduate! We are so proud of Andy! He worked so hard in school! He received a bachelors degree in History with a minor in Business. He also completed all the requirements for medical school, which is pretty much a double major in science. We are so grateful to him for all the hard work he has put into his education. He earned good grades, studied his tuckis off and pulled more all nighters then I can even count. Now, he gets a well deserved break. Once we move, he won't have a job, which means we can just all spend some quality time with him before he goes MIA during the school year!

Thanks for all you do for our family, Andy! We love you more then you can know! (Even though I know you get pretty peeved when you leave for work and Will and I are still snoozing in the bed and I have completely taken over your side! I love you!!!)


~~~~~~~~~~

We have our ultrasound on Friday to find out the gender of this baby. We're still kind of, well, ok, we ARE at a complete loss as to what this child should be called.

For a girl we like:
Katherine-We would call her Kate. (I wonder how many of you have put it together...William and Kate?!)
Sofia-Andy threw this one out there last night, I think it's pretty cute. But, I am pretty sure it's ridiculously common.

For a boy we like:
..........................................
......................
......................................
...........................................................
................
..................................
Charles?-(we're going with a Royal family theme here. Apparently.) Charlie is a cute name...but I don't know.

So, I guess we will see. We still have 4 1/2 months to figure out what to name his kid. I can't believe I am nearly half way through this pregnancy...and I can't believe I still have half way to go!!

1 comment:

Becca Jane said...

I can't get over how similar our taste in baby names is!!!! I would LOVE it if you had a Kate because that is my favorite name EVER!!! Will & Kate...that would be pretty funny though. I really like Sofia! You could do Sofia Katherine, that's pretty! If this baby is a boy and we use up our boy name, and we have another boy after, then Charlie is at the top of our list! So funny.


Congrats to Andy! I'm so grateful things have fallen into place for your beautiful family!