I changed my font at Lily Puff

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SEVEN STINKING MONTHS OLD!

Where the heck does the time go?

Will is 7 months old as of yesterday. I'm pretty sure I didn't allow this. I am pretty sure he never asked permission either. He's SUCH a cute little dude. He's started getting really excited...about...everything! I made him applesauce from organic apples a few weeks ago. I put it in baby jars, stuck them in the freezer and got some out late last week. He LOVES it! Whenever I give it to him, he balls his fists up, kicks his little legs (almost kicking the jar out of my hand), sucks his lower lip in, and goes "Hmmmm! Hmmmm! Hmmmm! It is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen! Of course, I have yet to get video of it. Sometimes there are thing I want to keep all to myself! He has also started scooting (as I mentioned in an earlier post) It's really cute, and kinda nice that he enjoys playing with toys on the floor, then making me hold him all day long. Although, sometimes I miss that...quite a bit actually. He is SUCH a cheese ball. He makes this HUGE grin all the time. It actually looks a lot like a face I used to make when I was a kid. Crinkly nose, big huge grin. So cute! He is looking more and more like me. He looked just like Andy when he was born, but now, he's looking more like me. It's interesting. He LOVES to make raspberries with his mouth. Sometimes while he is eating too. Gets ALL over everywhere. He also really loves Andy. At around 5-530, he starts getting grumpy. It's the time Andy is usually home. He gets so happy again once Andy is home. I love it.

He is such a sweet little boy. He is so loving and happy all the time. Andy and I can't imagine him not being with us. It's like he's always been with us. We love him so much and are so happy to be a family!

Here is a picture of Will, totally cheesin it up!



4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Isn't it funny how you miss the annoying things (like wanting to be held) once they are gone? I'm the same why....which is why I'm trying to eat up every moment with Allie! I love it when little boys love their dads! Cam & Nate have a really strong relationship too.

Sass said...

such a stinkin cute kiddo! I want to hold him and squeeze HIM!

Brandon and Mandee said...

Time does go by so fast. Pretty soon they are walking and talking to you!! Crazy! That is awesome you are trying the homemade baby food thing. I did that with Brenna too and it was great. You can blend up anything in the blender and then I froze it in ice cube trays and plastic wrap and then put the cubes in bags so I could take out what I wanted each day. It worked great and saved us money too. There are lots of tips and recipes online. Will is a cutle for sure! We will have to get together with you and Andy sometime soon. It has been too long!

The Seiuli's said...

I love that pic, he is adorable!!!