I changed my font at Lily Puff

Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's perfectly normal...

...for a stay-at-home mom to be on facebook or blogging for at least 2-2.5 hours a day. SWEET!

Also, my in-laws brought us back Belgium Chocolates from...Belgium.

I wasn't that impressed. Out of 10 chocolates, there was only one I enjoyed.

I'll stick with Hersey's. Thanks.

We're still trying to get W (no, not Bush...the baby) off the swaddle. Sometimes I think I would rather cut off my left foot.

I just finished the 1st season of Bones...and it was amazing.

Little Kenadie was blessed today, she's such a doll! I love my family!

So, this little post, according to my sister-in-law Nikki, is completely normal. And so is the other 3.5 hours I spend chatting on facebook and blog stalking my friends....


oh, wait...it's only 2.5 hours that is normal. Dangit.

1 comment:

Nickessa said...

Tell Nick that it's normal for me to be on facebook so much because he doesn't believe me! Lol! :D