I changed my font at Lily Puff

Friday, December 5, 2008

Hubby Tag


What's your husband's name? Andrew Adam Fraser...call him Andy

How long have you been married? Almost 9 months :)

How long did you date? Hmm...We met in June, and were engaged in November, married in March.

How old is he? He's 24. He'll be 25 in July

Who eats more sweets? Oh, I do.

Who said "I Love You" first? He did. And it was SO CUTE! I cried

Who is taller? Andy

Who is a better singer? Oh, That's Andy.

Who is smarter? umm, I would say we are both pretty smart. But he's the one who will be the Doctor...

Who does the laundry? hahaha Andy does :) He's been doing it so long, I am afraid I am forgetting how it's done.

Who pays the bills? He does. Although most everything is on automatic bill pay, so it's not hard.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Um I technically do, except I like to sleep in the middle.

Does he snore? only occasionally.

What does he do in his spare time? homework or watches tv.

Who mows the lawn? the maintenance man does

What is his favorite candy bar? resee's

Who cooks dinner? Me

Who drives? When we are together, usually he does. He is a passenger seat driver and makes me nervous when I drive

Who is the first to say they are wrong? Psh, I'm always right! haha kidding...we both admit it when we are wrong

Who kissed who first? umm he did. And he took forever about it too.

Who asked who out first? He did. Let me just say, I was not too thrilled about going out with an old man with chest hair :)

Who wears the pants? Oh, I do. :) Kidddddding

Does he say he loves you every day? very many times :)

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I thought Nate would NEVER kiss me either!! He's so shy, so I thought that aspect of our relationship would move VERY slowly....Boy was I WRONG, hahaha!!
I usually drive when we go places...for some reason, I get tense when he drives, even though he's a great driver!!

Sass said...

Thats right OLD MAN WITH A HAIRY CHEST!
Nasty!!
Hahahahahahahahahahah