I changed my font at Lily Puff

Saturday, December 20, 2008

2 and a half hours of hot, Jamie Fraser goodness :)

So, I don't know if most of you remember my whole blog entry about Diana Gabaldon's Outlander Series, but if you do, you probably also remember I am obsessed with the series. Obsessed could be putting it lightly as well. Anyways, I was talking about how I think it would be great to do a movie of the series, but even grater to do a TV Series, because there is just SO much going on in the story.

Well....my long awaited wish has come true! I just read here that they are offically writing a scrpit for the movie! Now, I know for certain the movie will NOT be as good as the book, but it will be good nonetheless. Mainly because the guy who is writing it, Randall Wallace, is the SAME guy who wrote the scripts for Braveheart and Pearl Harbor. Both of which are incredibly great movies. If you haven't seen them, you need to stop what you are doing and go to Blockbuster. RIGHT NOW.

Now, there is no release date as of yet. It actually may not even be made into an actual movie, but hey, they are writing a script for it...let's all keep our fingers crossed ok?

If you haven't read the books, go to your local library right now and check them out. My sister-in-law is on a waiting list for the books in Idaho Falls. They are really great books. And if you don't fall in love with Jamie Fraser, I'm not sure we can continue being friends.

2 comments:

Sass said...

HAhahahaha! That is awesome.
"2 and a half hours of hot, Jamie Fraser goodness" You crack me UP!
I am pretty sure that you can't name your next son Jamie.....if is is someone that you think is SO HOT!
HAhahahahaahhahaah

The Frasers said...

I am pretty positive I CAN and WILL name my next son Jamie. And I will pray to the gods of hair color to give him red hair too!!! hahahaha! Thanks for the ham again! Andy was really excited :)