I changed my font at Lily Puff

Monday, September 8, 2008

Life is good :)

I just finished this really cute book called Austenland. Yes, Austen, as in Jane Austen. It's about a girl, well, ok, she's a 30ish lady. Her name is Jane Hayes. And she's been spending her whole life trying to find her one and only Mr. Darcy. When her Aunt passes and in her will she leaves her a round trip ticket to England and a three week vacation to Pembrook Park to live out her fantasy Regency Era dream and hopefully get over her Mr. Darcy search. Does she get over her Mr. Darcy fantasy? Does she finally decide to join the real world and stop looking for let down? Or does she find her Mr. Darcy??

It's a really fun, cute and easy read that will have you smiling at the end of the story.

I think when I grow up I'd like to be a book critic. I mean, how does one get that kind of job anyway? How does one get their opinion to matter so much? Hmm..I think I'll have to do some research.

We went to the doctor last Friday. It was pretty quick. We did get to hear the heart beat though. The cutest sound I've ever heard, ever! We also get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl in 3 weeks! The 26th, so everybody put it on your calendars and place your bets!

No comments: