I changed my font at Lily Puff

Friday, June 13, 2008

We're just not nery good at this whole thing

Sorry I'm such a slacker guys :( I just am not so good at this whole writing these things down yet! And if that made sense to anyone else besides me...I'm quite impressed!

Well...this week has been kinda crazy for us. Andy went to the Dentist last week for a tooth ache. SOoooo he goes in, and the dentist said he needs a ROOT CANAL! Mind you, the reason his tooth was hurting in the first place is because the dentist did the filling wrong. So we're like OH NO!! So, The dentist tells him he can't see him until next week. Well, as the week goes on, his tooth is hurting worse and worse. He calls the doc and the doc tells him his tooth is INFECTED! So now we have to wait longer for Andy to be able to get his tooth fixed. He's been in so much pain this week! I feel so bad for him :( He's getting better though. Hopefully everything will work out.

We leave for good ole Georgia in about 5 days :) I'm really excited to see all my family and take a road trip with my hubby :) It'll be a LOT of fun!

I've really been getting interested in Family History. My Great Aunt Maureen gave me all our family history that she had done so far. It's the best gift ever! I was doing some research on my great-great-great grandpa. And I found out that he was given a plot of land in Navoo across the street from Heber C. Kimball...who is Andy's great-great uncle! How crazy is that????

Guess it really was meant to be, eh?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sorry to hear about Andy...hopefully he'll be in less pain soon! You'll have to take lots of pictures on your trip to GA and post them on the blog.