I changed my font at Lily Puff

Saturday, June 7, 2008

good friends, portuguese food and avacado shakes

So, last night was pretty much a ton of fun! Brandon and Laura came over for Portuguese food!! It was soo good! We had Portuguese soup. It's potatoes, carrots, onions and turnips. you make it into a mush type substance and add spinach leaves. Oh so good! Then we had garlic chicken with potatoes. (it was a high carb meal) It was so good though. We really love to hang out with Brandon and Laura. We watched about 7 episodes of House. It was pretty great! While watching House, we made Avacado shakes! Sounds kinda weird...ok...really weird. But it's sooo amazingly delicious!!

Tonight, Andy and I get to go see STOMP! I can't wait! I'm just sitting at work, counting down the hours until we get to go! We're gonna eat at Hire's...I've never been there before :)~ We'll see how it goes :)

Things have been going really well. We had to get the alignment fixed on my car before we took it to GA. Luckily it was only 50 bucks!

Hopefully someday I'll get some pictures posted up here of our cute little family :)

No comments: