I changed my font at Lily Puff

Friday, June 27, 2008

Blue or Pink?

So, I guess I'll just let it out in the open there....


But...


We're havin a BABY!!!

I know, it's crazy. I'm only about 5 and a half weeks, but I'm already feelin it for sure! I'm really tired, and ALWAYS hungry. I do get kinda queasy now and again, but not often. It's absolutely the most exciting thing ever!! The Due date is Febuary 24th...too bad next year isn't a leap year! That'd be cool! So we'll keep ya'll posted on everything!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY!!! EXCITED!!! :)))

Brandon and Mandee said...

WOW that is Awesome you guys! Being parents is so fun!!! Congrats! e parabens Andy! Se Tivers uma filha ela pode brincar com nossa filinha se for um rapazino eles podem namorar. Felicidades!

Aubrey said...

Congrats! I am so happy to find your blog and to see such happy news! I am so excited for you guys!

Laura said...

Congrats Mycah!!!!! Oh man, it's so exciting to have a baby. Pregnancy is the strangest thing I've ever been through, but it's also very happy.

Kristin Turner said...

you will be SUCH a cute preggo. ahhh exciting, you better post pictures!

Wendy said...

Hey Mycah. It's Wendy Clark. Just started this blogging thing and got you and Andy from Rachel's blog. I am sooooooooo happy for you!!!! Congratulations. You are going to be a great mother. Take care of yourself and love you much.