I changed my font at Lily Puff

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Home Alone

Well, for those of you who don't know, Andy and I live with his parents. We are moving out in August, but for now they're being so kind and letting us live with them. Well, they're out of town for the whole month! Needless to say, they get to spend some time in Seattle, go on an Alaskan cruise, drive down the coast! I can't wait until Andy and I are able to do things like that!!

Andy and I have become obsessed with House. We bought the first season on DVD and watch it every night! Maybe Andy will be an awesome doctor like House...minus the crank I hate everyone attitude!

Andy drove his scoot in the rain yesterday...crazy man!

Our good friends, Brandon and Laura are having a baby!! We're way excited for them!! It's gonna be a new years baby! :)

We're driving down to GA in about a week and a half. My dad is getting remarried. Weird. Oh well...ANYHOO!!

OHhhhh, the most exciting news! We're gonna get a turtle! I know, it's so exciting! I can't wait!! haha we won't have room for a dog...so a turtle will have to do for now :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

That's kinda nice to have the place to yourselves for a while. It can be a prep for the new place you'll get in August. I'm so excited for you!