I changed my font at Lily Puff

Monday, January 25, 2010

My, how time flies!


We welcomed this little stud one year ago today! I can not believe my first child is already a year. It has just flown by! To be honest, a year ago today, we were hoping he wouldn't show his little face for 4 more weeks. But, he just couldn't wait to meet us I guess!



Here he is with all his tubes and oxygen tent when he was only a few hours old

Later, with mom, just on some oxygen!

He used to be such a cuddle bug!

Now, mom and dad are grateful for a little snuggle in the morning!


Will's first year has been fun for all of us. It's been the hardest thing we have ever done, but it's been one of the best things we have ever done! We can't wait for him to take more then three steps at a time on his own, or take him on many a camping trips this summer, going to the zoo, and having him help us with our garden this year!

We love you little man!

3 comments:

Becky said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I was just telling Sass, " I can't believe it has only been a year since Will was born!" It has been such an eventful year. I have some pictures of Will I need to send your way. I hope you all had a fun day today! See ya Friday! love ya!

Nikki said...

This year has truely flown by. That little man of yours is so stinkin cute!! I wish we could be there to celebrate this weekend, but since we can't give him big hugs and kisses from us.
Love you!

The Seiuli's said...

Happy Birthday Will!