I changed my font at Lily Puff

Monday, November 30, 2009

teefers

We went from Will having no teeth to having a mouth full. He now has two teeth which have pushed through and two more coming in. Yes, our house has been full of the sound of whining.

We put up our Christmas decorations. It's been so fun! Will went for the tree once, we said "Will, please DO NOT touch the tree" and he hasn't gone to it since. It has only been two days though.

We had an awesome sacrament meeting yesterday. Once a year, our ward does a meeting "testimony style" where you can go up and talk about a particular hymn which has touched your heart, then as a ward, we sing the song. It was so awesome! It was fun, but also very spiritual. We have never done that. We have decided we love being in an older ward with it's quirky traditions!

We went to Hogle Zoo Saturday night to see the lights. I was lots of fun, but super cold. We saw the snow leopard (I am sure they feel right at home this time of year) the tiger and her three cubs, the bears, the red panda. Lots of other animals who are normally hiding out during the day. It was fun.

Friday, Andy and I had a hot date! We went to SamPan for yummy chinese and then to see "Surrogates" it was weird. Not bad, just weird. It was great to be with just Andy! We haven't been on a date with just us in a long, long time. We forgot how much we liked each other :P

Here at the RMH we have a girl who is from South Carolina. She's helpin me keep up with my southern roots and it's refreshing to have "my people" around!! haha

No comments: