I changed my font at Lily Puff

Monday, November 23, 2009

Once you go Black, you never go back!




It should be illegal for an underage boy to look this good.

And make grown women FAINT!

Jacob has always been my favorite Twilight stud muffin. I loved him in the books. (As many of you might have heard me say, Bella is a selfish hussie and Edward is too serious.) Jacob is just a light hearted, lost in love puppy. Pun intended.

New Moon was a great movie. Again, Bella and Edward were incredibly awkward. And Jacob looked amazing, with that big grin and amazing body. (Andy, I still love you more though)

But it's true. I am 110% Wolf Girl.

1 comment:

Larysa said...

Agreed!! I have to say that I was an Edward fan in the book (and I hated Bella more with every book), but after the movies, I don't know how you could be a fan of anything besides that lovely 17 year old boy.