I changed my font at Lily Puff

Monday, November 2, 2009

9 Months!

Will turned 9 months old on the 25th of October. I just can't believe how much he is growing. He is such a happy baby and is such a little boy. He's also quite the momma's boy, which is fine with me! He loves to cuddle with me and play around with Daddy.

We went to the Doctor this past Wednesday. He weighs 15.13 pounds and is 28 inches long. He is still just LONG and SKINNY, as always. Now it's time to put him in the convertible car seat. He's officially too long for the infant car seat. The doctor says he's developing very well!

He is LOVING our new place and all the room he has to play in. Our new place is set up so nicely that he is able to crawl from one end to the other, and if he falls, no biggy, the carpet is nice and soft! It has been wonderful not having to worry so much about where he goes, or what he is getting his little fingers on. He loves this new found freedom.

We are pretty much all moved in. Just the pantry to finish! (It's HHHHAAAUGE!) I am really loving working with the families here at the RMH. They are so kind. It's sad to think about the struggles they are going through. I admire their strength so much!

I just finised 2 other books. Masquerde and Revelation. Both the next books in the Blue Blood series. Both very good. This is a fun, quick series, to which I have gotten the next book as well, The Van Alen Legacy. I have discovered I read a TON! It's quite fun. I love reading.

No comments: