I changed my font at Lily Puff

Monday, October 19, 2009

I have got the...

CUTEST family, EVER!


Me and Will standing in front of The Christus.

Me and Andy eating at Braza Grill! We LOVE Brazilian!

Me and Christina drinking our limeades at Braza!
(I know she's not REALLY family, but she's practically my sister)


The other day, Andy let me sleep in and he took care of Will. It was so nice! I have a great husband! Will just gets cuter and cuter by the day. I honestly have never seen a little boy as cute as him! He makes my heart melt. When I see him and Andy play together, I know that THIS is why Heavenly Father created families. He knew that no matter how hard life can seem to be, if you are doing it right, your family and home become a safe haven. When you are with your family, there is nothing in the world which can make you happier. That is how I feel when I am sitting on the floor, with my husband and my son, just giggling and playing.

No comments: