I changed my font at Lily Puff

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blue Bloods

I am running my NEW dishwasher for the first time today, it just made this clicking noise that scared the bejeppers outta me! We're pretty much all moved in! There is still a LOT to do, but our new place is so big, it doesn't seem like that much! I just can't get over how much space we have now! I am pretty sure our old place is about a third of this place. We are looking into buying a sectional and selling our couch and futon we inherited when we moved in. So, if you know anyone who wants to get rid of a sectional, let me know! Will is loving all the space to move around in. He always seems to head STRAIGHT for the bathroom though :( GROSS!

I have started making aprons. They are really cute, if I do say so myself. I have created yet ANOTHER blog just for the aprons. Once it is up and running, I'll post the link. I'll be doing a boutique on Nov. 14th. The address will be 996 University Village, SLC. In case you are interested. There will be bows, Sensty, and about 13 other vendors. So, come join us!

I read this book called Blue Bloods. It's about vampires. I have realized vampires have become SO cliche. Someone needs to come up with a new "villan" to turn into a hero. Like....zombies. Or Witches. I donno. It's a pretty good book. Quick read and it will make you think New York socialites are that much more ridiculous.

1 comment:

Becca Jane said...

YAY i'm so glad you're going to sell your aprons at the boutique! I just might have to get one....