I changed my font at Lily Puff

Friday, February 20, 2009

What a GROWIN boy!

Yesterday we had Will weighed and measured, and guess what!?!


He's already 7 lbs 8 oz! He's gained almost 2 pounds since he was born!! I am so glad too! I was worried about it. I wasn't sure if nursing him was actually helping him gain weight! I think it is amazing how he can get all he needs just from me! Andy is jealous! He wishes he could give the boy all he needs too! haha I told him we could have him try breastfeeding, see how it goes. He's not a big fan of that idea though! haha Will is still 20 inches long, but that is ok. As long as his face keeps getting chubby I am alright with that!

I think Will knows when I am trying to eat, or get something done. He cries and cries until I come hold him! It makes it really hard for me to eat or clean the house! He is so much more alert now then when he was first born! He will focus on Andy or me. Andy plays with him and cuddles him when he gets home. Pretty much all night. It's kind of a bad habit because now Will wants to be held and cuddled ALL day long. And I just can't do that! I guess I am still a new mom, so it is ok that my house is messy and my hair is not fixed.

So, none of my old shirts fit. even some shirts that I wore while I was pregnant are impossible to pull over my stinking large chest! It seriously tripled in size once I started nursing. My Dad gave me a gift card to Old Navy for my birthday (this gift has pretty much become a staple gift. Every year Dad...haha) So tonight we are going to Old Navy to get me some "in between" clothes. Just so I am not wearing the same 4 shirts all the time! My Aunt Lindsay is a personal trainer and she is going to set me up with a work out schedule...but she won't do it until after my 6 week appointment. I can't wait to start working out and feeling better about how I look!

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

We'll have to start walking soon!! I'm so glad he's growing!!

Lani said...

When Tyson was first born I would do a lot of the household stuff with him in a Snugli, I think that was the best investment we made, since I was actually able to get things done that way!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

I think you look fabulous you were skinny to begin with so there is no hope for me! I need to start working out as well you are such a good example to me!