I changed my font at Lily Puff

Monday, January 31, 2011

WELCOME 2011!

So, updates for our year so far!

1)Will turned TWO! Can you believe it? We celebrated with a big family party, which including all the other January birthdays! Will got an Elmo potty to start becoming interested in potty training. We won't start yet, we're just hoping he becomes familiar with it. He also got a Leap Pad, a Thomas the Train Set, Elmo movies and money to go to Hire's. He was basically spoiled rotten! We love that little man! His stats were: 34 1/2 inches and 22.7 pounds. That's right, he's on the chart, officially!

2)We finished all the secondary applications for medical school! We're just waiting to hear back from them about whether we get to interview or not. (When I say 'we' I really mean Andy, but I'm involved as well!)

3) We've heard back from Nova Southeastern in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla, they want to interview! That's set up for Feb. 17th. We'll let you all know how that goes.

4) We've heard back from Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona. They also want to interview! That's set up for April 4th. We'll let you know how THAT one goes, too!

Things have been going really great around here. Will is getting so big, talking up a storm. Andy is doing really well in school. We're so glad this is his last semester! Hopefully, when he is in school, I'll be able to go back as well. I still want to do Landscaping. I am not sure if I want to do the design part of it or the science part of it yet. We'll see once that happens. We've been having lots of play dates with friends and family. Soaking up as much time with them as we can. It's crazy knowing you're moving, but having no idea when exactly or WHERE, for that matter! I know the Lord sees us and watches out for us and knows what is best for us! If we could just get a little hint, that would be nice!!

1 comment:

The Seiuli's said...

Yay little 2 year old Will. So fun!