I changed my font at Lily Puff

Monday, April 26, 2010

It's actually nice at 645 am

I've started running. Yes, I know what you are all thinking? Running? Mycah? Do those words even belong together in a sentence? I have been waking up at 645 and I run. Not far. And I am usually completely out of breath about 5 seconds after I start, but it's all good. I have my earbuds in, so I can't hear people snicker as I huff by. I am thinking about starting a training program for a 5k. It's an 8 week training, but I think I will do it for like 10 weeks and do one in August. I have such a love/hate relationship with running. I have been really focusing on clearing my mind while I run. That way, the whole time I am not thinking. "I hate this. I can't breathe. This SUCKS!" haha I only think that about half the time now! I would love to do a 5k with someone, but I donno. We'll see. If you are interested, I am going to be looking at races today, so comment and let me know.

It's getting to be gardening season! I am SO excited! Green thumb over here!

1 comment:

Becca Jane said...

Hey! Sorry I haven't gotten over to the Private blogs in a little bit! Your hike looks fun! And awesome job with the running...it gets addicting once you get over the initial pain and agony, ha! Miss you guys...